Quotes will begin shortly...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

KS Edits

I'm in the process of editing Kalynth Sun. I decided to go back to the beginning and let the short stories I've been working on for the last three months simmer a while. Kalynth Sun is for the most part a done deal. I have only to go through and edit a little and make the most of the scenes, give them a little sprucing up and then I'm sending it in.

I am ambivalence at its finest. On the one hand, I am the parent of this child that needs to be out on her own, making a name for herself without me, on the other I want it to be ready for the world, the best it can be. I don't want to have to hide my head in shame over its failings.

I'm giving myself the first part of September to get it done. Then, I'm going to give it another go with a publisher. Kalynth Sun is the only novel-length project I've ever submitted. That was 2005, I think for the JERR/EC Erotic Pen Writing Contest. And while I did very well with the reviewers, my story fell short. This time, it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment