Ug. I can't for the life of me get going on this second story, Blade Dancer.
My little schedule that I created some time ago is shot to Hell. At this pace, I'll die before I've written three books.
There's just something about this one that's bugging me. I printed up the first half some time ago and let it sit while I backtracked and polished up the first project for the contest. Now that number one is pretty much complete, I can focus on number two.
Unfortunately, I lost some much needed momentum. So I got out the printed first half and am going through laborious edits in the hopes that I can reacquaint myself with it. There's things about it I like and probably more I don't like. As usual my hero is trying to steal the show. Bad, bad, bad character!
I keep coming back to anime for inspiration. It was anime that sort of sparked some little piece of motivation in me. Perhaps it's time for some Witch Hunter Robin as first seen on Adult Swim.
Closing Down.
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment