A Golden Girl once spoke of a day so bad she wanted to eat Velveeta right out of the box.Monday was one of those days. It was only appropriate that it was a Monday. I've should have known something was wrong when the shit started on Sunday night.
I won't go into that except to say that when I lay down, I had to get back up and after that was too mad to sleep until well into Monday morning. But I got up at my regular time and stumbled pathetically through the day. I spilled a Coke, re-injured my finger, newly injured another finger, the corner of my towel fell into water twice, various miscellania fell into the floor, I dropped stuff, people called me and when I called them back they weren't there, I fretted over the special ingredients of a recipe only to find I didn't have the basic ingredients, I argued with stupid people, I griped, and cussed under my breath.
Let's hope Tuesday is a little better.

No comments:
Post a Comment