
An infamous man once said, "If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy."
I'm anxiously awaiting word from Amber Quill on my witchy thing and I hope I did it well. I submitted "Hot Wings" to them for their anuual contest and I'm hoping I made a good impression. Even if I don't make the final cut, I'd like to think I will have shown them something of my potential as a writer. Tomorrow is the 28th, the last day of the month. Announcements will be made on the 1st. Anticipation is a witch. Wish me luck.
I'm anxiously awaiting word from Amber Quill on my witchy thing and I hope I did it well. I submitted "Hot Wings" to them for their anuual contest and I'm hoping I made a good impression. Even if I don't make the final cut, I'd like to think I will have shown them something of my potential as a writer. Tomorrow is the 28th, the last day of the month. Announcements will be made on the 1st. Anticipation is a witch. Wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment